(Totowa, New Jersey, January 9, 2019) – Bindomatic (a subsidiary of Spiral Binding LLC) and...
Join the team at Bindomatic (www.Bindomatic.com), as a Lead Generator! Bindomatic is a global manufacturer of professional premier binding equipment and supplies, with a 25+ year established business. Bindomatic is a multi-million dollar organization and is on track for aggressive growth in the next several years and when you take on this job at Bindomatic, you have the opportunity to cultivate new clients all over Germany, with a major focus on Fortune 100-500 clients.
You get to work with other talented professionals in a fun, fast-paced, growing environment. We'll provide you with hands-on training and a highly supportive team to succeed in a competitive environment, while ensuring rewards and recognition for your hard work. If you're a German native speaker or are business fluent in German and you are interested in joining our Bindomatic Sales team in Portugal as a Lead Generator, then apply today for a career with great potential.
BINDOMATIC is hiring Lead Generators. In this position, you will conduct research and find targeted businesses that are potential leads for the Sales team. This role will report to the VP of Sales but will work closely with the entire sales team. The role will provide leads to both the Sales Directors and the Appointment Setters. Administrative updates will be in the CRM system to keep track of activity.
- Prospecting new customer opportunities in a designated uninterrupted research block of time to produce on average 40 company leads a day to the sales team
- Collect, organize, compare, display and understand data in an Excel spreadsheet format.
- Input information into the Client Relationship Management (CRM) database
- Follow up on prospects/leads through various systems such as LinkedIn, Xing, Google Searches/Bing, Manta etc.
- Provide leads to appointment setter and sales directors on a daily basis
- Provide updates to VP of Sales on appointments set, brainstorm creative ideas on research and targeted businesses for leads
- Work from our office in Fatima, Portugal or from home based on success and ability to meet numbers and requirements on the leads.
- 1-3 years of appointment setting/inside sales/prospecting client experience highly preferred
- At least 1-3years Sales and prospecting experience highly preferred
- Strong networker and Resourceful with respect to finding prospects/leads (LinkedIn, Google Searching, Manta)
- High level of proficiency in Outlook, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Experience with a CRM database a plus
- Data Entry and Reporting skills
- Strong attention to detail, quality, and accuracy
- Aggressive can do attitude
- High energy work ethic that allows you to go above and beyond to achieve success
- Excellent follow up skills
- Able to work independently
- Team player
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills, both written and verbal with the ability to build strong professional relationships at all levels.
- Ability to understand the Customer and Strong Customer Focus
- High level of Professionalism and ability to be self-motivated and driven
This positon with Bindomatic has a competitive base salary as well as bonus potential through lead generation efforts. Please submit resume & cover letter along with salary requirements to email@example.com